Pretty Pink Roses

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Twist and Turns

It has been months since I have been on here to post again. I had the one post and then things just got in the way. Life as wonderful as it is can have twist and turns in it. Mine was having them for awhile. My mother's passing took a hard toll on me but as each day has gone by I am feeling more and more like myself again. I will always miss her but I know she would want me to keep moving on with my life.

Now on to some happy times. Yesterday I was blessed to have met Fifi O'Neill she is the author of Romantic Prairie Style. Fifi is such a sweetheart and just this little petite lady. We talked for awhile and she talked about her new book that is in the works. I can't wait till that one comes out. Fifi was at NaDa Farms which is located in Esmond, IL Such a lovely farm it is and there were vendors there. So many pretty things that I would have loved to brought almost everything. Though my little home would not be able to hold that much goodies. I did find myself some sweet things.

May your day be blessed with lots of sunshine and happiness in it.







                I am bursting at the seems here!!




 Such a pretty garden here. 

 A pretty table cloth turned shaw. 

I was so excited when I found these sweet ballet slippers.  What kind of performances did she do. Was it the nutcracker and was she the beautiful princess. Ones mind can only imagine. 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Blogland sweetie!! Gosh you are the luckiest girl in the world to have meet Fifi! Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics, no wonder you had a great time, I adore the ballet shoes and my fav pic is the one where you are about to burst, lol, love it. I know I would too, standing next to Fifi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly! Welcome to the blog world...It took me a very long time before I started blogging on myspace and then a longer time to get going here...I find it to be very calming...Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Lovely blog and thank you for sharing your latest adventure.
    ox
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so sweet , I may have to try blogging myself !!! I ♥ U sweetie !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Blog land...love the photos thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for all the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete